[LUG] glabels

Hello

I tried glabels again on U8.04 and it worked fine except it didn't get
the size and positioning of the labels right (Avery J8161). At least
this time it was almost there rather than starting half way down the
page.

So I made my own template and tested it OK. Printing the actual labels
suggests a tweak to the top margin. There does not seem to be an obvious
facility to either edit the existing file to do this, nor to open the
template to edit it. Nor can I remember all the margins I set and
properties does not show them. Is there any editing facility or do I
have to start again, both to create the template and copy text amnd
image over.

At least I can ditch the Avery programme on Windows. This means I can
finally ditch the XL set up.

Thanks for the encouragement so far.

James
--