Re: [LUG] Ubuntu 9.04 Name Announced

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 13:00 +0100, Zleap wrote:
> Sometimes something sounds fine in one langauge but can mean something else
> in another.  Perhaps the lug can come up with a name for ubuntu 9.10, and
> submit that as a suggestion,
>
> Going by the letters it starts with the next one should be
>
> K??? K

(And no, KKK is not an option.)

http://www.animalinfo.org/speckind.htm

Kicking Kangaroo
Kuddly Koala :-(
Korny Kookaburra ?

Something very down-under about the available animals.

Things will become much more difficult for Q or X.

Anyways, the Debian 6.0 name is Squeeze - perfect for the changes I want
to put into it for embedded suitability.
:-)

--

Neil Williams