Re: [LUG] SFD event may be canceled due to lack of PLI

tom wrote:

I can't help with PLI but I can send out a plea to the group to please
help us make this work,

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
Software Freedom day 21st September 2008

DCLUG
visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug