Re: [LUG] DO NOT TOUCH CHROME

Ross Bearman wrote:
> Section 11 now simply states:
>
> "11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in
> Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the
> Services."
>

> Regards, Ross Bearman
>

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Jaan Jänesmäe <secrgb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10031703-56.html
>> already tells us that they have changed the EULA copyright issue
>>
>> Jaan
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:08:09 +0100
>>> Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Tom,

>>> And here's a link to another site that recommends avoiding Chrome;
>>>

>>> <http://www.neowin.net/news/main/08/09/03/google-chrome-out-for-one-day-already-reasons-to-avoid>
>>>
>>> --
>>>  Regards  _
>>>         / )           "The blindingly obvious is
>>>        / _)rad        never immediately apparent"
>>>
>>> What will you do when the gas taps turn?
>>> The Gasman Cometh - Crass
>>>
>>> --

i think i stick to ff,i tried chrome tonight and i dont like it,cant put
my finger on why,i suppose its better the devil you know,and ff is good.
cheers alex the noob

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.024).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/