Re: [LUG] Need Ubuntu Intrepid user to test a bug in Anjuta

On Fri, 2008-08-29 at 18:13 +0100, Ross Bearman wrote:
> After creating the project, I couldn't build it, the only option that
> became available was Compile, and that was only after open the main.cc
> file. Never used Anjuta before, how would I get it to the stage were I
> can build it, couldn't find anything in the reproduce rules about it.

Don't open any files, let the default project just populate the various
windows.

From the Build Menu, choose Build Project

The from the Build Menu again, Execute program

In a *separate* terminal, look up the ID of the anjuta-launcher process
and kill it (unless the execution of the test program worked OK in
anjuta).

--

Neil Williams