Re: [LUG] Hosting Accounts

I use two separate companies depending on the domain name to be registered.

In the case of .co.uk I recommend http://www.123-reg.co.uk , they've
been good, easily configurable and a good deal at roughly £6.56 after
the V.A.T. has been added on for 2 years.

For .com's http://www.enom.com are rather good, at I believe $17.95 (so,
about a tenner then) for 2 years per  .com or .info domain name.

I don't however, use either company for actual web-space though, that
would just be silly :)

Just my two cents.

Ryan Carson