Re: [LUG] Job anyone

Neil Stone wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/5ba58j
>
> Though, read that second paragraph...?

<quote from site>

As a Unix/Linux System Administrator you’ll be responsible for helping
to ensure the health, uptime and performance of their hosted services,
which rely on an infrastructure of several servers including Windows
2003 Web Server with IIS6 Apache, MS SQL, PostGres and more.

</quote from site>

LMAO!

Hmmm.... I wonder if they're running on VMWare on Linux boxes?

I suppose technically PostGres might be running on Linux, but I would
have thought they'd mention things like oh I dunno, RedHat, Suse or Debian?

Rob