Re: [LUG] Computer company svg or something like that

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 14:06 +0000, rich@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Looking for a barebones computer along with a new full sized computer
> and I want to try a company that loads of folks recommend called svc
> or svg or something like that - any ideas please?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rich

Rich,

The company is SVP perhaps http://svp.co.uk

Based in Paignton.  They do recon Dells and barebones ex-corporate PC's
at reasonable rates.

Lots of good stuff on there (they also supply some ex-corp stuff with
Ubuntu pre-installed too!)

Good Luck!

Adam