[LUG] North Devon Venue needed - Was Re: Paignton Meet

John Hansen wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have added the Paignton meet to the website along  and also modified
>> the entry for the exeter fun day event to include the date.
>>
>> Any idea on who can make it to Paignton.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> Paul,
>
> I would happily attend a meeting but Paignton is a very long way from
> Bude particularly if held in the evening. Is it not possible to consider
> a day time meeting in North Cornwall or Devon? Most meetings seem to
> take place on the South Coast and in the evening if I am not mistaken.
>

> John

Meetings can be anywhere,  do you know of any potential venues in your
area,  if so feel to book (i.e ask if its ok),  then announce on the
list.  Meetings are mostly in Paignton as I live here.

Looking at your other post, it sounds like you could do with somewhere
you can set up a pc / laptop and get some some help.   However it may be
a case of suggesting a meeting in a local pub,  in 2 - 3 weeks time
announcing here, and see who can make it,  if you need to make
adjustments to dates / times then 3 weeks gives time to make and
announce those changes.

There has to be somewhere in North Devon members can meet up at.  Anyone
else up there that can help

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Next Lug meet : Thursday 31st July @ 7:30 onwards - Paignton rugby / cricket club
August 16th Exeter Fun day event, See list or e-mail Rob Beard for details,  any
help would be great.

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug