Re: [LUG] where is everyone

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:16:17PM +0100, Simon Waters wrote:

> Has everyone ensured their recursive name servers are making good use of
> the ephemeral port range already?

Is this done automatically in debian? If not how do we do it?

> What else are you all upto?

Trying to get Ubuntu to read the new microsoft office powerpoint and excel files.

Wondering whether to change wife from ubuntu to debian

Telling any friend who asks for antivirus software to switch from windows to ubuntu

Discover and learning to use elinks

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding. Electronic documents