[LUG] FORMS

Looks like gil fox has redone the player registration forms,  its now a
3 fold page thing,  anyway,  hes taken over doing memberships etc,  so
all players will be registered online by him,  (thats a lot of work but
thats not our problem as far as I know :) Less work for us,  can't be a
bad thing eh.

this makes my white forms obsolete,  typical  after all the work spent
doing this which was now a waste of time,  anyway  the message clearly
didn't get through to the right people.

I am fine with this,  as long as he is down on the 7th to collect all of
em,  I am going to send off for some of those DL size paper holder
things, (<2 quid each),  so these can be put on the bar, tables,
throughout the season for anyone who wants one.  So I will keep the
recipt and get the money back from the club, (for some of them at least
as I know the linux user group members want 2 for the flyers we are
doing, so I will just put a note to refund me for however many the club
uses.

hopefully that will reduce the amount of paper cluttering up the bar, /
clubhouse.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug