Re: [LUG] 3 USB Modem

Neil Stone wrote:
>>> Seconded, the E220 soap-on-a-rope worked out the box on my eeeeee.

>> Have any of you tried it with T-Mobile or is it only with 3 that it
>> works out of the box for the Asus eee?

Mine's vodaphone and worked. The eee's simple network thing has a
pulldown for a wide variety of suppliers so I'd expect T-mobile's to work.

(I liked the t-mobile package but they wouldn't believe I was who I was
and asked me two very vague and obscure Equifax supplied questions about
a eight year old mortgage I didn't even arrange, so they didn't get my
money. Grrr. If you don't buy on credit they don't know much about you.)