Re: [LUG] 130 Euro back on Unused XP license

Hi,

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:11:48PM +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 01:44:56PM +0100, Dave Foxcroft wrote:
> > If I ever get mine - been waiting over 3 months for it from Misco and
> > still no delivery date set!
>
> I ordered an Eee900 from laptops direct and it arrived two working days
> later. I recommend them.

Same here - I actually selected the 4 working days option and it
still arrived in 2 days.

They do phone you a few weeks later to try and sell you an extended
warranty though.  But thankfully I only had to say "no I am not
interested" once and they went away rapidly.

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB