[LUG] Thunderbird and Lightening

Does anyone use the Lightening extension with Thunderbird?

I have just added it to mine and I can't get it to do any Tasks or use
the Calender usefully.
an error from the (tools Error Console)
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception...
"ComponentManager::CreateInstance returned failure code:"  nsresult:
"0x80570015 (NS_ERROR_XPC_CI_RETURNED_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js :: createTodo :: line 53"  data: no]
?
Any Ideas where to look for a fix?

Nb Thunderbird previously had no errors I knew of.
--
Regards: Kevin Lucas Post Master (Sub) Minions Shop & Tea Rooms Minions
Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE www.minionsbandb.co.uk