Re: [LUG] VirtualBox

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:58:50AM +0100, Tony Sumner wrote:
> Linux Magazine has a disk with VirtualBox on it. I've lately been
> working with Linux and Windows alternately and it'd be great to go
> virtual but is VirtualBox a good idea or should I go for VMware?

I've been using vbox for a while now (uni coursework that requires Windows
software), and I've been pretty impressed. I've never used VMware, so I
can't really compare directly, but vbox "open-source edition" is packaged
in Debian, which makes life easier.

--
Benjamin M. A'Lee || mail: bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/ || gpg: 0xBB6D2FA0