Re: [LUG] OT: [Fwd: Bus passengers in EU law 'farce']

On Tuesday 25 March 2008 18:44, Julian Hall wrote:
> 'Passengers across the UK have been hit by EU rules on working hours
> meant to protect drivers, bus companies say.
>
> Western Greyhound in south-west England has broken one route into three
> so that passengers have to change buses twice.'
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7312519.stm
Ah the joys of EU regs - everyone else seems to implement them or ignore them
and the UK we go and buy a pram and some dolls to throw out of it and then
complain of a sore arm!
I'd be interested to see if western latehound were as meticulous as this about
financial rules!!
Since when was pragmatic removed from the dictionary?
Tom te tom te tom