Re: [LUG] Fwd: CRN 813727 - MAC compatibility

>> http://www.openicdl.org.za/
>I dont think thats been updated for a long time (2005) and may be dead
though
>there is some usefull stuff there I cant find the license to see what it
>allows.
>Tom te tom te tom

The development version is licensed under the Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5,
The release version is licensed under Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5
[http://www.openicdl.org.za/course.html]

I've just browsed the subversion repository and yes, it does seem to be
2005. But hey, half the work is done if anyone wanted to take on the
project. Just check the modules match the current ICDL spec and hack
away...

You might find there's a newer version around anyway. I pulled this URL
from my browser bookmarks as I was involved some time ago. It was quite a
busy project and I know there was a lot of interest from training
organisations at the time...

Martin