[LUG] OT: Case fan DELL Poweredge 1300

Seems DELL case fans come in a surprising variety of sizes, connectors,
and powers.

We have a DELL Poweredge 1300 running as a hot backup (to something more
modern) which needs a replacement fan.

Don't suppose anyone has a dead 1300 around we can get the fan from.

DELL want 70 quid - at which point we might as well buy a new server.

EBay will sell me nearly every components but a case fan.

I have too much dead/obselete equipment here, but none of the fans will
make an elegant replacement. And the 1300 comes with what looks like a
clip on plastic holder, that appears no to be removable, so the bodge
job to fit a generic fan will be horrid.