[LUG] paignton meeting - monday 24th March - seafront cafe - from 11am

Hi

just thought if anyone wanted to meet at the seafront cafe in Paignton
(where the last 2 paignton meets have taken place), I thought we could
meet up from 11am, on bank holiday monday  (or about that time,) and go
on for as long as we want,   Meeting at night means we usually run out
of time plus it gets late etc,  so a daytime meet seems a better plan

Ideas, comments etc

meet date 24th March
Place - Shoreline cafe - Paignton seafront
time 11am onwards
subject - what ever comes up, but if you need something fixed, or
perhaps a specific topic then a daytime meet is good for that

paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug