Re: [LUG] Friendly!

ISN'T IT GRAND TO KNOW THAT PRE-WAR MODELS ARE STILL TRYING TO BE WITH IT'!
To paraphrase 'The King and I' - 'getting to like you' - Mandriva that is!!
Have a good day,
Grandad Bee.
george <georgeparker20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And when was the election for bean-brain OAP? I don't remember it and I would
certainly be a strong contender. Or is it the short term memory loss kicking
in again?

George