Re: [LUG] Helping newbies

Kevin Lucas wrote:
> B.T.W     BT when told he has a Linux PC says that "Linux is not able to
> be installed on BT Broadband? Possibly not!
A lot of ISPs trot out this bull.  Normally because they want you to
install their connection software and/or their USB driver which no doubt
is replete with spyware to tell them what you are doing.  Curiously they
never include a Linux version... I wonder why....

It's sod all to do with technical ability of the OS and all to do with
controlling your connection.

Kind regards,

Julian