Subject:        Re: Contact Us Website Help
Date:   Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:58:51 +0000
From:   Enquiries <enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     celtikaos@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr Hall,

Thanks for your e-mail to MORE TH>N dated 12/02/2008.

working with Firefox. Unfortunately at this time as you have experienced,
the website does not work correctly with Firefox, only with Internet
Explorer.  At this time we do not have any plans on adapting the website so
it will work with Firefox, so I can only suggest that when trying to obtain
a quote with us that you use Internet Explorer.

You can contact us on 0800 072 4186, Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm, 7am to
7pm on Saturday, and Sunday 9am to 5pm when we'll be happy to take your
call.

If calling from overseas, please call (+44) 0151 2274422.

Alternatively you can visit our website at www.morethan.com where you can
get a quote and buy online.

Remember, if you're replying to this e-mail please attach your original
e-mail to ensure a speedy and accurate response.

Kind Regards,

Martin Summerfield
Customer Manager