Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Re: Contact Us Website Help]

Haha!  I love it.  Let's summarise, shall we?

You said:
"Your website does not work correctly under Mozilla
Firefox. ... In particular, the login as a new or existing customer
does not work in Firefox making the site unusable for customers or
prospective customers of your service."

They said:
"I can only apologise regarding the website not working with
Firefox. ... At this time we do not have any plans on adapting the
website so it will work with Firefox

Alternatively you can visit our website at www.morethan.com where you
can get a quote and buy online."

Genius!