[LUG] GNU Cash demonstration/test data

Hi folks,

I'm trying to do some new screen shots of GNU Cash for the Open Disc (it
currently doesn't have any screen shots at all).

All I've found is a file called huge_test_file which is about 17MB.  I
can load it into GNU Cash but it doesn't have any descriptive items in
there.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea where I could download some say
tutorial GNU Cash files with dummy accounts in there which would make a
more interesting screen shot?

Ta,

Rob