Re: [LUG] VLE in schools

>> I never could get my head around what use SCORM is and how to use it.

SCORM is an "open" standard for implementing/importing/exporting/migrating
online learning between LMSs (Learning Management Systems). Content
Providers tend to supply SCORM compliant courseware allowing learning
managers to implement the courseware in whatever LMS they've been shackled
to.

There's different versions with different features/requirements and the
last time I went near it, it was a big scarey mess.

v1.2 is widely implemented but the current version is 2004. I've been away
from LMSs for too long to know if 2004 is now defacto.

Martin