[LUG] Having problems printing on Ubuntu 7.10 with Openoffice 2.3.0

In case anyone else runs into the same bug

This is the response which I received from the OpenOffice forums:

That is a bug interjected into the 2.3 release. Believe to be fixed in the 2.3.1 bug
fix ( one would hope so anyway )

For today you have to first save the report to a file...any file name will do, close
it, reopen it...prints fine...

By the way the 2.3.1 RC1 was released a few days ago, not sure how long we are going
to have to wait for the Kubuntu folks to get it ready for an apt install after the
final release - the DEB files for the RC1 are available on the main web site as of
now. But I have not tested this particular bug so can't tell you for sure it is
worth the download.

So I shall mark this as solved (after a fashion).

End Quote

--
Henry
Tue Jan 29 17:54:29 GMT 2008