Re: [LUG] OT: Apple's new router

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:57:59 +0000
Richard Brown wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> I have just seen this on the Apple site and it looks brilliant.
> <http://www.apple.com/uk/timecapsule/>
> I know it is not Linux which is why I changed the subject line but it
> works for me in everything it provides. What modem would folks
> recommend hooking it up to please?
>
> Thanks.

Curious that it doesn't really make much fanfare about its routing
capabilities.  Pretty much the only thing I can find on that site
regarding this is that it has "One Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for
connecting an ADSL or cable modem".

But then, it's Apple... what do specs matter?  It's shiny!  ;D

Grant.