[LUG] InTransition, Sustainable Architecture and Design

Posted by "Tom Moore" <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All
I have posted about this in the past, but I am organising an event at
Tremough, University College Falmouth, on Sustainable Design on Feb
15th.  Now although sustainable design may be a bit off topic, one of
the themes I hope to explore is Open or Collaborative
Design, Adrian Bowyer of RepRap will be one of the speakers. Details
can be seen here www.rane-research.org/InTransition.

First of all, everyone is welcome, especially those more
knowledgeable on open source development than I (Probably all of you),

Second, It might be a good opportunity to demonstrate some open
source technology, even to run the powerpoint presentations through
linux.  I don't have enough confidence in my linux skills to do this
but If anyone else thinks they are up to it let me know.

Looking forward to any response
Best wishes
Aaron