Re: [LUG] OT now was Why are there so few women inour LUG - does this indicate there are few female Linux users ?

I have 1 and a half DVD's chock full of scf-fi/fantasy books converted to
PDF,Doc and mobireader formats for viewing on PDA's etc. if interested I
could email a particular author.
I've just read Steven Baxters Childrens Destiny series, very very good.

Ray