Re: [LUG] OT: apparently linux depends on windows and piracy. yar!

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:45:38 +0000
Keith Abraham <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Keith,

> Just found the script for the "Walter Scott" monologue at:-

Raleigh, not Scott.

> It's funny. But when Bob tells really adds a new dimension.
> "It's the way he tells em."

Actually, the humour, for the most part, derives from what Bob
*doesn't* say.  Most of his skits take place as telephone conversations
which we only hear one side of.  It's imagining what the hell the other
person said to get Bob's response that makes it all so damned funny.

--
 Regards  _

Dream on white boy, dream on black girl
Original Sin - INXS