Re: [LUG] dinna dinna

Tom Potts wrote:
> dinna dinna dinna dinna dinna becta
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/11/becta_vista/
> No Vista in Schools!
> Ever! I hope!
> Tom te tom te tom

Excellent,  as a Lug members and users of free software,  we need to
find a way to tell schools we are out there, and there are members
willing to help and or offer advice regarding alternatives.

it seems we have been given 12 months to offer our services,,   after
which schools will end up buying windows vista,  unless they see a real
alternative such as OSS and know there is good support available at the
right price.

the answer to the above is yes,  there is just no multi billion dollar
marketing department to push it,

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug