[LUG] Free to a good home!

Hi Guys

Late Christmas present for anyone that wants it. P4 with onboard raid
controller. Hold 2 sata and 2 ide drives. Currently got 2 x 20 gig hd
and I think 256 ram. Not sure what else but it is a high tower!

Collection from Lostwithiel but I am going to Coverack on New Years
day if that helps or possibly Exeter before 4th January.
--
Kind regards
Rich