[LUG] Server Administrator Temp/Remote

Posted by "David Holmes" <davidh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

Apologies if I step on anyone's toes here, or post something I shouldn't. I've been
given as a last resourt.

We have a server admin guy that will be leaving us very shortly and we need a
temporaty standin to resolve problems with our current server, and to assist in a
migration effort to fully managed hosting.

I would be more than happy to discuss this with anyone interested. We are a
web/design agency within the town centre (Torquay) so you are also welcome to come
in to discuss.

Just let me know if you are interested, and I'll supply all the gory details.

Many thannks
David H
Web Manage
--