Re: [LUG] Remote Log In

Hi Simon

I have Ubuntu on most of my stuff, and Debian on the host.  I get to my
Ubuntu Log in screen, select options, select remote log in via DMCP.  My
terminal flashes, then shows a list of hosts. (If they are switched on).
Click on host (the debian machine) terminal flashes, but instead of
being in my blue Debian terminal, I am back in my Ubuntu one.

I just do not know what I have done to break it!

I have found that "stuff" on my Debian machine runs faster remotely on
my older machines than running it on the machine, if you see what I
mean.

Thanks for the interest

Peter