[LUG] OT: Charity christmas song

Hi folks,

This might be a long shot, and it's a bit off topic but...

Matt & Charlie from Gemini FM with the aid of a local band called
Stillyano have released a Christmas song.  It's called "It's All So
Christmas".  It's better than the usual rubbish that gets released
around Christmas time.

They're trying to get the song in the charts at the moment (I think
they need about 600 sales to get it in the top 50).  All money raised
from the song is going to the Gemini Radio Charitable Trust which fund
projects in the Exeter, East Devon, South Devon and Torbay areas.
It's only 79p to download.  At the moment you can download the song in
MP3, WMA or AAC formats.  I am trying to get an OGG and FLAC format of
the song online too (I'm really pushing for this!).

So if you're feeling Christmassy and fancy some good Christmas songs
then visit www.geminifm.co.uk/song

The video is also available to watch here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7KKBM07kHM#GU5U2spHI_4

Ta,

Rob