[LUG] Computer Active Linux Special

Hi all,

I wondered if anybody had seen the computer active linux special
edition? More specifically, the "linux starter kit" disc that came with
it.

Is it my imagination, or is the "license restrictions" section on the
back of this disc completely out of line:

"These products are licensed for personal use on only one PC at a time.
You may not rent or lease or resell products contained on this CD or use
them for public performance."

As far as I can tell, they've simply re-packaged Ubuntu 7.04 so a lot of
the software is bound to be GPL'd and so expressely allows you to use it
on as many PCs as you like at any one time, as well as to lease, rent,
resell of whatever you like!

Am I going crazy?

Jon