Re: [LUG] [Fwd: <NO>OOXML: Your action is required: Contact BSI now!]

On Dec 6, 2007 8:31 PM, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess anyone who has signed this will have received the same mail,
> however I don't know how to respond, perhaps someone can help.,
>
> I can't answer the 4 questions. as I am a home user.
>
> Paul

Having delt with aspects of the BSI and IEC standards we may be aware
of how some of these particular cogs turn. The people and sections we
have delt with are totally different so it may be no help at all but i
am asking questions through my contacts. Thats all i can do.

Robin