[LUG] Simple serverside mail filtering...

Hi all,

I am subscribed to several mailing lists and would like an easy way to
filter the incoming messages to be delivered to separate IMAP folders.

My current setup is as follows:
1) Messages are sent to xxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (where the xxxx is specific
to the mailing list).
2) @mydomain.co.uk is a fordwarding account to my ISP account.
3) Mail is retrieved every 5 minutes from my ISP via POP (using getmail).
4) Mail is delivered to an IMAP folder (IMAP served by Dovecot).
5) I connect to my IMAP mail server and use the email application
(usually Sylpheed or Evolution depending on the workstation in question)
to sort/filter messages to their appropriate folders.

This mail server is for personal use only - it is not a company mail
server.  There is only one account that should receive mail, but the
address to which the mail was sent dictates which folder it should go
into.

Ideally I would like to be able to filter the messages into their
respective folders at stage 3.5).  I've had a look at procmail, but it
looks like a bit of overkill for my needs.  Getmail seems to have
filtering capabilities, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Any thoughts?