Re: [LUG] RealPlayer10 for Linux

>> As I cannot play the audio/video streams on, say, the BBC or ITV websites
>> with the supplied players (ubuntu 7.1), I tried to  download this Linux
>> version from '
>> http://www.real.com/realcom/R?href=http%3A%2F%2Fforms%2Ereal%2Ecom%2Freal%2Fplayer%2Fdownload%2Ehtml%3F
>> f%3Dunix%2FRealPlayer10GOLD%2Ebin' using the Firefox
>> browser.   It just hangs there claiming to be 'done'.
>> Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
>> Thanks
>> Roger

Hi Roger,

Can i recommend VLC Player. So far i have not found anything it cant play
and it simply works out of the box. very easy to set up and very very good.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Works with most flavours of linux, windows and mac :-)

--
Darren Foster
The Computer Geek!

Thank me here :- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/3UV16BF5MTAS6

This email is intended for the recipient only. If you receive this in error
please delete from your system and notify us accordingly. Our messages are
scanned for viruses but we accept no liability for any viruses which may be
transmitted with this message.