Re: [LUG] Kubuntu Tutoring needed

I can probably help you with Virtualbox but, don't use Wine. If you
can't get help with all topics from the same person, do let me know ?

If you are intending to use VirtualBox, do you mind telling me the spec
of your machine ? Plenty of RAM and Hard drive space needed as you will
be sharing the resources and don't want them spread too thinly (or
performance will suffer).

We come and walk our dogs in Bude quite often so, I am sure we could
organise something, if required.

Viv