[LUG] good home needed for some old kit

Hi,
I have finally been given permission to get rid of my old Sun
workstations that have been in storage a work for the last 3
years or so.

approx specs as follows (from old memories, so e&oe)

m/c 1 (the server) - Sun ultra1, 384Mb ram, 2Gb internal disk[1],
6x9Gb[2] external disks in 12 disk multipack enclosure, internal
DDS2 dat drive, external LTO tape drive, SCSI f/w expansion card
to drive the multipack. unused 2Gb disk internally fitted.

m/c 2 - ultra1, 256Mb ram, 2Gb internal disk, internal cd-rom

m/c 3 - ultra1, 256Mn ram, 2Gb internal disk

all machines running Solaris 2.5.1

3 off 21" monitors (21W3 connector), keyboards, mice, big box of
disks (up to Solaris 8?) and manuals. Total load fills approx 3
pallets!

They are free to a good home, but if you do re-sell them I would
like 50% of what you charge for them.

footnote 1: over 250 bad sectors on this disk, successfully
mapped out. You could use the unused disk to replace it.

footnote2: 5x9 in s/w raid 5 + hot spare

machines have been in store for a while, and may need dust
clearing out before switching on (especially the monitors)

delivery might be available, kit is currently in Exmouth, but
about to move to Honiton as we need the space.

email me if you are interested, let me know what you are thinking
of doing with them

best regards
Dave
--