Re: [LUG] migrating to Linux

In for a penny in for a pound!! HELP!
I cannot get Google Earth to run in Kubuntu 7.10 because it's NOT packaged and when I get GoogleEarthLinux.bin from the web the installation throws me out because of  AMD64 problems!
I do have an Acer L100 with AMD 64
Any gurus out there?
Cheers,
Grandad B.

CHRISTOPHER BERRY <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks you David! Ace man!
Terminal asked me to get debhelper and fakeroot first & now I have just been able to get 'Tom Jones' from 'The Classic Drama' series up and running!
Have a very good day,
Grandad B.

Dave Berkeley <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> resolved, BUT what do I do about libdvdcss? Go without!? Have a good day,
> Grandad B

sudo /usr/share/doc/libdvdread3/install-css.sh