[LUG] mail bounces and forums.

On Nov 22, 2007 9:02 AM,  <roobarb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:>>
> Posted by "Tim Blackley" <roobarb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi all!
> First up, let me introduce myself. My name is Tim and I'm an engineer
for Penzance Computers.<snip> in my few spare bored hours last weekend,
I created a Forum for all DCGLUG members to chat<snip>
> Feel free to visit the forums, and register, if you like! Here's the
link:> http://black.tekmagik.net/phpBB2/index.phpOhh i think you've opened
Pandora's box :-)

I can't stand forums, i would not read any of it if it went to a forum.<snip>
That's just my view, but i've got a feeling this may start a healthy discussion!
Robin

Jon Davey added his 2 $>
I like forums !
Cheers,
Jon Davey.

...also this message has been bounce from this on it's first attempt. Any
reason for this ?
Cheers,
Jon Davey.