Re: [LUG] Open Office & Mysql Connector

I couldn't get it to work with JBDC, I went for the ODBC option.

have a look here: http://www.linux.com/feature/60185

It's not the tutorial I used (can't find it) but it seems to cover it
well enough. You'll need to find the equivalent packages.

I wasn't particularly happy (no i can't remember why) with
openoffice's database features so I didn't use it for long. I hope it
works out for you though.