[LUG] Lostwithiel Linux Day

Hi Guys

I am gearing up to another Lostwithiel Linux day. It will have a three
fold approach.
1. Install Ubuntu and/or Fedora onto a box. Let interested folks
either bring their own boxes or install on a box in the centre. John
who came to the last day - this might be a good one for you?
2. Set-up a network of 12 boxes for young people to play the Linux
doom game. This will involve setting up a server as well.
3. Setting up a server to monitor the usage of the computers and to
act as a net nanny. It will server internet to the 12 through a hub.
It might also need to act as a print server?

Could you indicate if you are up for any of these please? Could you
also suggest any applications that might be useful in running 3
particularly? I know this might be a nightmare but any Saturdays
before Christmas not good?

Just to let you know broadband will be live this Tuesday in the
centre. I am having a bench built across the back wall and at least 12
double sockets installed. So we should have a nice area to work in.

Many thanks.
--
Kind regards
Rich