Re: [LUG] BBC IPlayer - A U-Turn ?

On Oct 16, 2007 9:16 PM, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> I personally think it's a bodge so they can go to the BBC Trust and
> >> say that they've made it available to Linux and Mac users, technically
> >> they have, but its still not offering the same thing as the iPlayer on
> >> Windows.

It's been a long time since I posted to this list but I've been
lurking the whole time and have read the threads concerning iPlayer
with some interest.

It is possible that some readers may be interested in an interview I
recently participated in for BBC Backstage:

http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/archives/2007/11/interview_with_1.html

MB