[LUG] Qemu Windows XP

Hi

Have put the sick computer on the back burner for a while.

I have Windows XP running but I am unable to access my CD ROM.  When I
open my computer I can see it sitting there as D drive, however when I
click on it it invites me to insert a CD.  (Even if there is one in
already). When I do so the Ubuntu screen pops up with the contents of
the disk displayed as normal.  But XP will not see it.

I am sure this is finger trouble on my part, but can any one tell me
which finger?

As I remarked earlier I have got internet access and look forward to
progressing far enough to remove my windows partition.

Thanks in advance

Peter L-J