[LUG] Workshops for WCBN members

Dear all

I wonder if this is an avenue to offer a workshop on "Migrating to
GNU/Linux" with a suitable follow up?

James

-------------------

Dear Network Member

The West Cornwall Business Network will be hosting a series of "How To"
workshops over the coming months to offer practical advice and support
to local members in bite size sessions.

I am pleased to inform you that our first workshop will be held on
Wednesday 21st November, 2pm Cornwall College Business Camborne Campus
(full details contained in attached invitation). The workshop is
entitled "How To - Interview Effectively" and will be hosted by Coodes
Solicitors. A number of scenarios will be acted out followed by a do's
and don'ts discussion with an opportunity to ask questions. The focus is
all about avoiding the pitfalls of new and existing legislation when
interviewing and managing staff.

The workshop is FREE to network members and will be extremely useful to
any business looking to recruit staff or managing an existing staff
team. Places are limited so please contact me on 01209 614070 or email
hannah.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to book a place.

Regards

Hannah Revell

West Cornwall Business Broker