Re: [LUG] Penzance meeting

Hi James,

I will not be online again, prior to the Penzance Event, after tomorrow
evening. I think I mentioned that my husband and I are staying in
Cornwall for a few days but, I don't think thay they provide broadband
access at the cottage we have rented.

I am planning to bring our desktop and monitor but, not particularly
anything else unless you think it would be useful ?

Do you think we will be burning DVD's / CD's on the day (if so, I could
bring some blank ones with me but, I don't have a great number). I will
have some iso's on the desktop storage drive (such as Kubuntu 7.10 64,
7.04 32, Xubuntu 7.10 32, Fluxbuntu, Elive Gem, Web Converger). However,
I am happy to download a few more to bring if you think they would be
useful to give out to people - do let me know ? The desktop has 2 dvd
burners in it so no problem burning disks.

You mentioned bringing food before - we can pick up some items to bring
with us. If we are going to share - does it matter what we bring ?

Apart from this - if there anything else that I could bring that would
be useful ?

If not, we look forward to meeting you on Sunday (and any other members
that are attending) - see you there.

regards

Viv

P.S. As we are away from home, we will have our dogs with us. We realise
that we can't bring them into the event because it is in a cafe but,
have agreed to "take it in turns" to participate and dog sit. I thought
I should explain in case you thought we had had an argument and were
trying to avoid each other, on the day !!! I had hoped to arrange for
them to day board at a kennels on the Sunday but, couldn't find anywhere
to take them.