Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 2:35 PM
Subject: [freecycletruro] offered:large quantity of computers/printers monitors

Hi I work in a school in Truro and we need to clear our old computers.
We have 16 computers,12 printers and 6 old style monitors.

If someone can use them for a project please let me know...i will need
some time to take out the hard drives
Email me if you are interested

__._,_.___
If you  enjoy Truro Freecycle, why not have a look at the link below. This site aims to share skills, and loan equipment amongst it members.

if you would like to air your views about freecycle, please do so through the FreecycleForum-Cornwall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Dog Fanatics